Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013

Hoping to get back on track with translating this week, and to make it to the Comupter History Museum to see the Olivetti exhibit.

Here's my most recent translation.  I love what an exciting year 1893 has been.


April 7, 2013

Ricevo con un certa regolarita i giornali, soltanto che in un giorno ne ricevo otto o dieci ed in altri molti nessuno.

Addio.  Salutami tanto lo zio.  Ricordami a tutte le persone di conoscenza.

Salutami Epifania e Tom.

Baci da
Camillo

PS Se hai il mio libretto dimmi lo stato preciso delle mie finanze.  Ho letto La Guerra e la Paix di Tolstoj.  Mi e piaciuto, ma meno che La Debacle.


April 15, 2013

With a certain regularity, I receive the journals, except that in one day I receive eight or ten and in many others none.

Goodbye.  Send my regards to uncle.  Tell everyone we know I say hello.

Send my regards to Epfania and Tom.

Kisses from
Camillo

PS If you have my book send me the state of my finances.  I read War and Peace by Tolstoy.  I liked it, but less than Le Debacle (I think this might be Anna Karenina).

No comments:

Post a Comment